The time did come when I heard those words from you
I was not surprised because I’ve known of it all along
I feel the same way long before yesterday
I just waited, I’ve waited
Time came when I fell for somebody else
But you are always with me
You are this close to my heart
You deserved to be loved more than anyone else
I love you and I will always will
How I wish I can take the pain I made you feel
Let me take the hurt, let me take the blame
Let me burn in that fire, let me be the one to die
I never thought I can hurt you this way
Hurting you is the last thing I want to do
You are tough yet you are gentle
You are silent at times yet very pure
You trusted me with blind eyes
You already caught my heart with that
You became a friend, you became more than that
As times went by and by
I was touched with your words
I felt their sincerity
If only I can love another
If only I really can
I know I’ve done the right thing
Honestly telling you what I am feeling
I know things would now be different
Things will be very far than before
Your promise of happiness was very tempting
I know you can give that, you are a man of your words
If only I can take the blow of things
I would rather be the one to take all the pains
I love you
But there’s nothing I can do
I have to make things work first
I have to try everything as I know you would like me to do
Can I preserve what you are feeling for me?
I know this is so much to ask
You deserve true happiness
You deserve it more than anyone else
I couldn’t stop asking why this is happening
Why now, why not before
But again He always bring me to my senses
Everything happens for a reason, everything is within reason
I don’t deserve your love
For you felt pain which you doesn’t deserve to be
How I wish I can take it all away
How I wish you will still stay
I am praying for your happiness
I may feel a bit restless
You deserve all the love in the world
You just deserve it all
I want to shout out loud
I want to ease the pain, this pain I am feeling
Why are we deprived of this happiness?
The one you are promising which I’ve been missing
Still we have to be strong
Because we know what’s right from what is wrong
Who knows what the future will bring
I just hope I can still be alive by then
I just want you to know
Wherever you are, whenever that will be
I have loved you and it will stay that way
I do wish of seeing you one day
Let go of your feelings for me
Let me suffer the hurt, let me endure the pain
Let me have it all
I want you to be spared, I want you to be still whole
No comments:
Post a Comment